Hari Om, everyone!
The much awaited Republic Day event has finally arrived!!!
1. As we have been announcing from last September, our Annual REPUBLIC DAY event is on this at
EMU Convocation Center
799 North Hewitt Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
2. The doors will open at 8:30 am. All are encouraged to be there by and seated by after helping themselves to some snacks and food from the Cafeteria. You can take the food into the Auditorium to eat and keep with you. Remember, there is no LUNCH BREAK once the program starts at .
3. ** NOTE ** TIME CHANGE: On 3/12/17 we adapt Daylight Savings Time, that is, we "Spring Forward" 1 hr (or lose 1 hr). So if you do not set your clocks on March 11 night, you will arrive 1 hr late. Please RESET CLOCKS on MARCH 11.
4. All Parents and Students are requested to stay for the full event from . We shall end the event exactly by or before 2:00 pm. Since there is NO LUNCH BREAK, please get all the food you need from the Cafeteria BEFORE the program starts at 10:00 am. We would like you to enjoy the program and not walk around for the entire time the "Krishna's story" is going on. This applies to all students also.
5. All students are expected to come ready in their costumes and be seated in their seats by in their Balavihar Location area with their respective classes. Please come on time.
6. All Students will stay with their classes and Teachers/Coordinators who will take them to the backstage when it is time, and will bring them all back to their respective seats in the stands after the skit is done. and will stay there till the whole program ends at 2:00 pm. If the students want to eat, they are requested to ask their parents or the Teachers/Volunteers to get food for them from the Cafeteria. It will be a good idea to pack a light refreshment for them to eat during the other programs if they get hungry. We DO NOT want unnecessary in and out traffic during the performances. Of course, students can take bathroom breaks when necessary.
Students will be asked to sign in and out every time they have to leave their seats. This is to ensure their safety.
7. As usual, the first 2 rows are reserved for the parents of the kids who are performing on the stage to take photos/videos etc. Please use cameras, iphones and not ipads/tablets which will obstruct the view for others.
Enjoy the whole show and bathe in the devotion of Lord Sri Krishna!
Jai Sri Krishna!
Krishnaya Tubhyam Namaha!
With Love and Om,
Balavihar Republic Day Celebrations on 3/12/17 at EMU Convocation Center
- Hits: 195
Hari Om, everyone!